My Dream Vacation to Australia
Megan Orser, 250523909
Monday March 18th, 2013
Geo 2144F: Geography of Tourism
Dr. Smith


Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 5: Thursday December 26th - On the road again

Jetstar Airways Flight 814 Sydney --> Brisbane
SYD 10:55am --> BNE 11:25am 
Direct 1h 30m 
$218 for 2 people
After five days in Sydney (and constantly staying with other people), Wes & I plan to head off on our own to experience Brisbane and the tropical part of Queensland before having to head back to Canada.  
We will be staying at the Central Brunswick Apartment Hotel   from Thursday December 26th-Tuesday December 31st.  I choose this hotel because it has a kitchenette right in the room.  Wes and I are not the easiest people to feed.  I am a gluten-free vegetarian and Wes has a severe peanut allergy.  Going out to eat in restaurants is not always the most pleasant experience and it makes it a lot easier if we can stop in a little grocery store and make the majority of our meals while on our own.   
I would like to spend our first day in Brisbane wandering around, picking up some groceries and simply enjoying some time together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment