My Dream Vacation to Australia
Megan Orser, 250523909
Monday March 18th, 2013
Geo 2144F: Geography of Tourism
Dr. Smith


Monday, March 18, 2013

Missed Opportunities



There are several experiences that I would like to do while in Australia that I have not yet scheduled into our trip.  They include the following:

-       The Wildlife Habitat in Port Douglas
-       Horseback half day tour at Blazing Saddles Adventures 

As previously mentioned, I am a huge animal lover, as well an avid horse back rider.  I would LOVE to ride a horse through a trail or on the beach while in Australia but have not yet scheduled it into our time there.  If the opportunity arises, I will happily jump at the chance!  I would really like the opportunity to go back to Australia to experience the desert component.  It would be a lot of fun to have more of the "backpacking" adventure the next time around verses the "luxury" vacation we are currently planning!    

No comments:

Post a Comment