My Dream Vacation to Australia
Megan Orser, 250523909
Monday March 18th, 2013
Geo 2144F: Geography of Tourism
Dr. Smith


Monday, March 18, 2013

Why Australia?




Australia has always been on my destination radar, however I never really had the “big push” to make the trip, until now.  Now I have the motivation, the means and the time to go.  It is a huge comfort that I will have a travel buddy AND will have Annie there to meet us.  Australia is my dream vacation for the beaches, the animals, the activity and the friends and family who are currently living there.   I thrive off of the sun and I hate being cold! 
I love that it will be summer in Australia during the winter months in Canada.   
I love that Australia offers so much outdoor activities and experiences.  
I love that even though Australia is literally on the other side of the world that it is a safe and developed country.   

I am looking forward to exploring everything that Australia has to offer and coming home tanned, happy and probably pretty exhausted and broke!  

No comments:

Post a Comment